Thursday, 2 April 2015

In Memory

3/23 I was informed my sweet Sid had passed away. Its too soon for me to say goodbye, he was only 20.

"You carried me safely to many victories but that isn't what I remember. I remember your kind heart and endless forgiveness, your gentle nudges and how soft your muzzle was. You filled up my heart with happiness and let my worries fall away when we were together. You were always my hero, my greatest teacher, and friend. "My heart will always wear the hoof prints left by you." You might have crossed the rainbow bridge, but I've kept a piece of you down here in my heart."




He carried me to multiple championships both in the Childrens, and Junior hunters with his lovely, consistent style:




Enjoy your greener pastures Sid Sid:


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Consider-This-aka-Sid/670292973081405

1 comment: